Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Paul Placed Poodles Perfectly Pleasantly

Okay, so according to MU I should know a smidgen (sp?) about my future either today or tomorrow. If it actually answers the question "What am I doing in the near future?" it will be quite surreal, let me tell you. My interview about the advising position went just peachy. The women who work there just genuinely love working together and were incredible to talk to, so if nothing else it was just a pleasant interview - we all need one or two of those to keep us going. :) So yes, I'll be twiddling my thumbs here for a bit.

In other news...I just made my first poodle skirt! (Paul obviously helped.) Chrissy (teaches elementary music) needed one to direct her 5th graders in their 50s themed musical so guess who got the job. She hasn't tried it on yet...*bites fingernails*...but I think it looks cute, don't you?

Oh yes, and back to the "whatsawhosit" saga, my mother and I did a marathon clean and organize to sell some of those "thingamawhatsits" yesterday and nearly finished it. Talk about girl power...and how filthy we were! The best part was when I had to ask my father to remind me what some of the things were and two parts he couldn't even figure out. I guess you could play the whole: If you can tell me what it is (or be really convincing) you can have it for free!
OOoooh, idea! I'll take some pics of the mystery items, post them on here, and see if any of you smart lads and lasses can tell me.....so stay tuned!